The Gladiator – 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage
The Gladiator is a heavyweight motorbike storage unit that measures 2.2m wide and 2.7m long, giving you ample room to store a motorcycle and a number of other items. The garage has been designed to be highly secure, so that your two-wheeled pride and joy will be safe within the heavy duty galvanised 18 gauge steel structure.
If you’re asking yourself questions such as “where should I store my motorbike” and “how can I protect my motorcycle from rust” you should take a look at the features this shed has to offer.
This tough motorbike storage garage comes with the following security, weatherproof and condensation reducing features.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – which means the sheds have been assembled and the locks have been tested.
This 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is a large, heavyweight steel structure which will sit firmly on the ground, wherever you choose to put it. Despite the spacious size this motorcycle shed does not require planning permission** to erect, but will serve a solid garage-like structure to store your bike in.
Installing the 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is much cheaper than building a traditional garage.
When you buy an Asgard shed there is the option to have the shed installed by our professional engineers. However, it is possible to assemble one of these motorbike storage units yourself, with the right tools, as many people choose to do so.
Supplied in panels for easy DIY construction, along with simple to follow instructions our previous customers have been able to easily assemble this motorcycle garage, without any professional assistance.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Heavy duty Motorbike storage
The Gladiator motorbike storage pack includes
- Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
- Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for your motorbikes.
- Includes: Wooden sub flooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves).
- Includes: Hook rail - hang your helmets and leathers with your bikes.
- Includes: electric mounting plates x (2) - add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel. - tough & heavy duty.
- 442kg in weight (that's 69 stone) - this is a heavy duty motorbike storage garage.
- Designed and made here in the UK- 10-Year Warranty.
- Asgard ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - Your Motorcycle is dry and safe.
- A further ventilated side panel- allows exhaust vapours to escape.
- Large double doors - walk in or ride your motorbike bike into the Gladiator unit.
- Five point locking system - with dead bolts provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorbike magazines - tried and tested products.
- Bolt the motorbike shed to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Easy to assemble - simple step by stepinstructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- A full range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Virtually maintenance free- hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm. This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Gladiator Motorbike Storage Shed - Dimensions
- I would recommend this product Review by Fazer SZ6 S2
The delivery service was excellent, they checked off every part to ensure that it was all there.
Quality Value Price
With hindsight I woudl be sorely tempted to have paid for the installation service.
It goes together in a relatively logical way but is more difficult than we imagined, although I am perfectly happy to accept that this was more to do with our lack of ability than any design or manufacturers claim issue.
Once together we were very pleased, it at least reaches and probably surpasses our expectations.
A very good product, very well designed and made with quality materials.
This size adequately stores our two bikes a YBR125 and a Fazer FZ6, with plenty of room to access all areas around them.
The shed is very secure with a first rate lock.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone, indeed I would purchase another if I could afford more motorbikes!
Well done Asgard.
- Excellent product, easy to erect Review by John
My bike shed was erected on a pre-existing concrete base. I managed this on my own in around 4 hours. The assembly instructions talk about roof joining strips but these were not supplied although I don't see any benefit in having them.
Quality Value Price
My only slight criticism is that the door ramp should have a non-slip coating. As I have to push my bike in to the shed at an angle, when wet there was a tendency for the bike to slip on the ramp. I have subsequently fitted a self adhesive non-slip covering.
- Fantastic product. Review by Rick
Highly recommended product!.... Purchased the extra wide motorcycle storage shed (gladiator) for my off road motorbikes. Fits 2 mx motorbikes easily with enough space for my MTB as well.
Quality Value Price
Great shelves and hook rail that come with the kit For extra storage!...keeping the place looking neat and tidy.
As far as construction time to build and ease, it took myself and friend around 4.5hrs to build up the shed which was relatively easy considering the quality and overall weight.
Great locking system on the doors and strong product all round.
Being a steel fabricator myself these really are excellent value for money and quality made with good attention to detail, well thought out!..
Write Your Own Review