Click the logos to find out more!
The Gladiator – 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage
The Gladiator is a heavyweight motorbike storage unit that measures 2.2m wide and 2.7m long, giving you ample room to store a motorcycle and a number of other items. The garage has been designed to be highly secure, so that your two-wheeled pride and joy will be safe within the heavy duty galvanised 18 gauge steel structure.
If you’re asking yourself questions such as “where should I store my motorbike” and “how can I protect my motorcycle from rust” you should take a look at the features this shed has to offer.
This tough motorbike storage garage comes with the following security, weatherproof and condensation reducing features.
- - Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- - Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- - Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- - Pick and drill resistant lock.
- - Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- - Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- - Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
- - LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - which means it can be insurance approved and could help to reduce the cost of your insurance.***
- - Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- - UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – which means the sheds have been assembled and the locks have been tested.
This 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is a large, heavyweight steel structure which will sit firmly on the ground, wherever you choose to put it. Despite the spacious size this motorcycle shed does not require planning permission** to erect, but will serve a solid garage-like structure to store your bike in.
Installing the 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is much cheaper than building a traditional garage.
When you buy an Asgard shed there is the option to have the shed installed by our professional engineers. However, it is possible to assemble one of these motorbike storage units yourself, with the right tools, as many people choose to do so.
Supplied in panels for easy DIY construction, along with simple to follow instructions our previous customers have been able to easily assemble this motorcycle garage, without any professional assistance.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
***Check with your insurance company that this is an approved garage/ shed.
Heavy duty Motorbike storage
The Gladiator motorbike storage pack includes
- Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
- Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for your motorbikes.
- Includes: Wooden sub flooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves).
- Includes: Hook rail - hang your helmets and leathers with your bikes.
- Includes: electric mounting plates x (2) - add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel. - tough & heavy duty.
- 442kg in weight (that's 69 stone) - this is a heavy duty motorbike storage garage.
- Designed and made here in the UK- 10-Year Warranty.
- Asgard ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - Your Motorcycle is dry and safe.
- A further ventilated side panel- allows exhaust vapours to escape.
- Large double doors - walk in or ride your motorbike bike into the Gladiator unit.
- Five point locking system - with dead bolts provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorbike magazines - tried and tested products.
- Bolt the motorbike shed to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Easy to assemble - simple step by stepinstructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- A full range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Virtually maintenance free- hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm. This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Gladiator Motorbike Storage Shed - Dimensions
- Excellent product, easy to erect Review by John
My bike shed was erected on a pre-existing concrete base. I managed this on my own in around 4 hours. The assembly instructions talk about roof joining strips but these were not supplied although I don't see any benefit in having them.
Quality Value Price
My only slight criticism is that the door ramp should have a non-slip coating. As I have to push my bike in to the shed at an angle, when wet there was a tendency for the bike to slip on the ramp. I have subsequently fitted a self adhesive non-slip covering.
- Fantastic product. Review by Rick
Highly recommended product!.... Purchased the extra wide motorcycle storage shed (gladiator) for my off road motorbikes. Fits 2 mx motorbikes easily with enough space for my MTB as well.
Quality Value Price
Great shelves and hook rail that come with the kit For extra storage!...keeping the place looking neat and tidy.
As far as construction time to build and ease, it took myself and friend around 4.5hrs to build up the shed which was relatively easy considering the quality and overall weight.
Great locking system on the doors and strong product all round.
Being a steel fabricator myself these really are excellent value for money and quality made with good attention to detail, well thought out!..
- Brilliant Review by Col
Was undecided whether to buy this or have brick one built...think I made the right choice as it seems more secure than a conventional garage.
Quality Value Price
Great service from ordering, down to the lads who delivered it...was informed of a part missing but after quick chase up phone call part arrived couple of days later.
My nephew and I assembled it in about 4 hours..including tea breaks and taking photos along the way....was easy enough but make sure you have a power screwdriver or you'll be there all day.
My scooter is now safely tucked up in her new home and the wife is over the moon too as she's got her dining room back.
I've since added carpet and had electricity plumbed in with couple of 2ft strip lights and double socket (for radio and mini fridge)
Write Your Own Review