The Gladiator – 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage
The Gladiator is a heavyweight motorbike storage unit that measures 2.2m wide and 2.7m long, giving you ample room to store a motorcycle and a number of other items. The garage has been designed to be highly secure, so that your two-wheeled pride and joy will be safe within the heavy duty galvanised 18 gauge steel structure.
If you’re asking yourself questions such as “where should I store my motorbike” and “how can I protect my motorcycle from rust” you should take a look at the features this shed has to offer.
This tough motorbike storage garage comes with the following security, weatherproof and condensation reducing features.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – which means the sheds have been assembled and the locks have been tested.
This 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is a large, heavyweight steel structure which will sit firmly on the ground, wherever you choose to put it. Despite the spacious size this motorcycle shed does not require planning permission** to erect, but will serve a solid garage-like structure to store your bike in.
Installing the 8ft 11” x 7ft 4” Motorbike Storage Garage is much cheaper than building a traditional garage.
When you buy an Asgard shed there is the option to have the shed installed by our professional engineers. However, it is possible to assemble one of these motorbike storage units yourself, with the right tools, as many people choose to do so.
Supplied in panels for easy DIY construction, along with simple to follow instructions our previous customers have been able to easily assemble this motorcycle garage, without any professional assistance.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Heavy duty Motorbike storage
The Gladiator motorbike storage pack includes
- Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
- Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for your motorbikes.
- Includes: Wooden sub flooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves).
- Includes: Hook rail - hang your helmets and leathers with your bikes.
- Includes: electric mounting plates x (2) - add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel. - tough & heavy duty.
- 442kg in weight (that's 69 stone) - this is a heavy duty motorbike storage garage.
- Designed and made here in the UK- 10-Year Warranty.
- Asgard ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - Your Motorcycle is dry and safe.
- A further ventilated side panel- allows exhaust vapours to escape.
- Large double doors - walk in or ride your motorbike bike into the Gladiator unit.
- Five point locking system - with dead bolts provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorbike magazines - tried and tested products.
- Bolt the motorbike shed to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Easy to assemble - simple step by stepinstructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- A full range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Virtually maintenance free- hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm. This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Gladiator Motorbike Storage Shed - Dimensions
- 9 X 7 SHED Review by dave e
great product it takes 2 large motorbikes and my tools its a strong shed and im happy to leave my bikes in it with piece of mind I can certainly recommend it for secure storage I had it erected by asgard so it didn't take long at all the lads who built it were very efficient and knew exactly what they were doing so I am happy with all the product from you making it to getting it on my garden thanks very much for a great shed I can highly recommend it
Quality Value Price
- Very spacious and secure Review by Johhne
After buying a scooter and motorbike we decided that chaining them up to a ground anchor wasnt secure enough and went for this...the asgard gladiator.
Quality Value Price
After ordering they rang to advise on what day and time they would be here to deliver and install.
The two guys arrived and began work straight away. From start till finish was about 1.5-2 hours.
This unit, as previously mentioned, can fit 2 bikes easily and have plenty of room all around. So much so i have even managed to get a friends scooter in aswell for temp storage whilst away.
So thats 2 scooters and 1 motorbike with the shelves up and other items in storage in there...
Would definitely recommend this unit.
- Great product, professional installation and excellent service. Review by Bludger
I received my Gladiator shed this morning and was extremely impressed with the professional and courteous manner in which the two assemblers, Paul and Ken went about their task. They arrived early and without any fuss, unloaded and erected the shed in no time at all. Throughout, they were meticulous in their work and were positive and polite when asked questions. An excellent product and the service provided was second to none. Thank you.
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review