The Centurion – 10ft 11” x 5ft Motorcycle Storage Shed
The Asgard Centurion is an extra-long Motorcycle Storage Shed, designed to store your motorbike in the safest way possible. Built from strong weatherproof galvanised steel panels and with a host of security features, this is a metal motorcycle shed you can count on, when you need to securely store your motorbike.
This extra-large motorcycle storage shed comes with the following security, weatherproofing and condensation reducing features.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- 5 point locking system.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
The Asgard Centurion Motorcycle Storage Plus pack is Locksmiths, Police and Insurance approved (to level 1) meaning that you can be assured of great quality, when using this shed.
- - LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- - Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- - UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – which means the sheds have been assembled and the locks have been tested.
A Large Shed that is Easy to Assemble
This shed is ideal for people who own large tourer sized bikes and provides a secure alternative to the conventional garage. Being one of the largest sheds that Asgard supplies, this is a heavy shed that sits firmly in place on the ground, once it has been assembled. Although the shed is large and heavy it doesn’t require planning permission to erect*.
Despite the size and weight of the shed (52.8 stone), it is not difficult to assemble and can be built by anybody with the right tools and equipment. Instructions are included and are simple and easy to follow. However, if you do require assistance, Asgard have a professional installation service that can build the shed for you.
This great value UK made product is supplied with a 10-year warranty and free UK delivery to most of the UK.
*please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Approved by the press. Read the magazine reviews here>
The Asgard Motorcycle garage - key features here>
LOCKSMITHS & INSURANCE APPROVED Motorcycle storage.
The Motorcycle storage garage (plus) pack includes:
- Includes: A heavy duty ramp (slides under the unit) easy storage for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: Integral metal base complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: OSB sub flooring - which sits on top of the metal base - prevent tyre damage.
- Includes: A tough helmet and leathers hook strip.- great for riding gear.
- Includes: A single heavy duty shelf - perfect for storing heavy items and tools.
- Includes: A ground fixing kit - Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Includes: Electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to the garage (note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Shortlisted for the 12 top security products to protect your bike' 2012.
- This extra large motorbike shed is made from galvanized steel - top of the range security.
- At 334kg in weight (that's 52.6 stone) - this is a substantial and secure bike storage garage.
- Supplied with a the Asgard 10 Year Warranty as standard - UK made and built to last.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for the secure design and security features.
- LPCB (Insurance) tested. See the testing video here>
- Secured by Design Police Approved - Read more here.
- Watch the Asgard motorcycle storage unit being tested by UKLA here.
- A unique ventilation system is built into the roof around the unit - minimizes condensation.
- A second side vent system - allows exhaust fumes and vapours to escape.
- Reinforced double door access - walk in or ride in your bike into the garage.
- Tough five point motorbike garage locking system - for maximum motorbike security.
- Five point locking system - including internal dead bolts.
- Tough, welded hinges - for added security.
- Strong, reinforced panels - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Heavy duty doors - for increased bike security.
- Reinforced locking - a metal shroud protects the rear of the lock.
- Drill and pick resistant lock - keep those theives out and your bike in!
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside Asgadr garages.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and UKLA.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.- fixing bolts supplied.
- Self assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Full assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- 10 Year Warranty - Asgard motorbike storage is built to last.
- A choice of great colours - looks great outside your house.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden garages).
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Motorcycle Storage Garage (Plus) - Dimensions
Matt Hull "If security is an issue, this is the one..I am converted."
UK Development Team - UK Locksmiths Association "Really impressed by the standard, Use the logo as a statement of our trust in your product"
Carole Nash said: "The garage from Asgard is acceptable to your insurer and would be classed as 'garaged'. If you got this the terms and conditions of the policy remain the same"
Cycling Weekly Magazine "Designed for motorbikes, its obviously pretty robust...meaning your bikes should be nice and safe"
Motorcycle Monthly Magazine "It’s the only bike shed that is UK Locksmith approved and – better still –the size and the weight means that if you have your bike stored in this overnight, your insurers class it as ‘garaged’.”
The Classic Motorcycle Magazine "Time to create some classic bike space"
UKGSER.co.uk "It's plenty big enough for one sizeable bike such as a Multistrada or two small bikes "
- top class Review by mick
i toyed about buying this for a couple of years, after finally biting the bullet, and buying, the delivery guys were excellent, and all parts where stacked between blankets on the vehicle, to avoid scratching,
Quality Value Price
took me about 5 hours to erect, mostly with being on my own, everything slotted into place, with no problems at all
quite surprising at the room inside, with my BMW R1200RT, i can now leave panniers and top box on at all times,
i have added a extra shelf, so plenty of room for service item and such,
very pleased with the shed, and will highly recommend to anyone else
- Secure Heavy Duty Unit Review by Norm
I bought this to store our ride-on mower in a remote location.
Quality Value Price
I was pleasantly surprised that all the holes lined up perfectly and was straightforward to assemble with a mate of mine.
I would thoroughly recommend this product.
- Safe, Secure, Sturdy, Superb. Review by Lushy
This large shed is excellent for storage of large or many small items.
Quality Value Price
It is very sturdy (even when not anchored down) and will not move even in the strongest storms and winds.
Only drawback is with the confusion of the lock which is operated in the reverse to that expected. Good though, as it will confuse any attempting burglar.
Write Your Own Review