Click the logos to find out more!
INSURANCE APPROVED. Loss Prevention Certified to Level 1
The Compact, insurance approved metal tool shed provides the most secure outdoor storage of garden tools, furniture, play equipment and more. Thick, heavy, galvanised (weather proof) steel panel construction makes up this tough all metal shed. With a built in metal floor and large (reinforced) double door access makes the Compact high security metal shed an ideal place to store all your high value garden or sports equipment.
Insurance approved metal shed
To give your stored items the best possible security, this high security steel tool shed is fitted with a tough 5 point locking system and has reinforced doors, hinges, panels and a pick/drill resistant lock. All of these tough, heavy duty features have helped this particular Asgard shed to become Loss Prevention Certification Board approved (to level 1).
An integral ventilation system keeps condensation to a minimum.. add in the external rain guard and you can be confident your high value tools will be safe and dry.
This is an exceptionally secure and versatile metal shed, particularly suitable for high risk areas with restricted space. An ideal place for storing your most valuable and expensive power tools.
The Compact high security metal shed comes complete with one of our heavy duty tool rails, allowing you to store tools off the floor and free up valuable floor space.
4 x 3 High Security Shed - Features
Approved garden storage
- Awarded level 1 LPCB certificate - which may help to reduce insurance premiums.
- 111kg in weight (that's 17.5 stone) - high security storage for tools
- Made from our thick, weatherproof (galvanised steel) - strong and secure.
- Heavy duty, reinforced hinges - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - helping to stop forced entry.
- Reinforced door panels - heavy duty steel.
- Welded hinges - for extra security.
- Fitted with our five point metal shed locking system with dead bolts.
- Drill and pick resistant locks - for the best in security.
- Steel shrouded lock - steel plate for maximum shed security.
- Complete with a fully integral metal base - with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- All Asgard units are UK made - 10-Year Warranty - built to last.
- Unique roof ventilation - reduces condensation inside the unit, keep equipment dry and safe.
- Large double door access - Ideal for storing large items.
- Integral rain guard - keeps the wind and rain out.
- Exposed screw tips are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Includes - Tool rail included with the unit.
- This high security unit is pre drilled - to accept our Asgard extra strong hook packs and Eyelets.
- Easy self-assembly - using the simple, illustrated instructions.
- Asgard provide a full assembly service - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- This high security shed is available in a choice of colours - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - no repainting (unlike wooden sheds) with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2"thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
The Compact - Insurance Approved Metal Shed
- Excellent Shed Review by Theresa
We have purchased 2 sheds in the last 12 months and have to say they are both superb, we chose the Ivory as they fitted in with our garden better. The experience of purchase was excellent as was the fitting service as an optional extra they were most efficient in building both sheds.
Quality Value Price
They are of excellent quality very secure and have a lovely powder coated finish, we would have no problem in recommending Asgard.
- Good high security shed Review by Brian H M
"I just wanted to keep a few garden tools secure but easily accessible when working in the garden. The classic store was easy to erect on the prepared base and all the pieces were there, that I had finished on my own) it in a fractionof the time expected. When finished I was so confident of its robustness that I moved all my garden tools and my bicycle into it from the garage".
Price Value Quality
Good high security shed, You hardly know it's there. - BM
- Good unit Review by Jemma T
Tough and strong. bought for out side my flat on our shared courtyard. I feel confident that my stuff will be nice and safe from the thieves of old London town! Would be 5/5 just delivery was a bit longer than I wanted.
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review