5 x 14 Extra Large Metal Garden Shed: The Centurion Plus 2
The Centurion Plus 2 is a huge (65 stone), all metal garden shed designed to give you multi-use outdoor storage for large items of garden or play equipment. As with all the high-quality metal sheds available from Asgard, the Centurion Plus 2 is made in the UK from thick, heavy gauge, galvanised (weather proof) steel panels – for the best in shed security. This all metal shed is full of features including a tough, built in metal floor and large double door access.
The Centurion Plus 2 is a professional level metal garden shed and is the perfect choice for the professional gardener.
Weight Category Rating
The 5X14 CENTURION METAL SHED is classed as a Weight Category 5.
XXL Metal Garden Storage
The Asgard Centurion plus 2 boasts a selection of features such as the unique Asgard ventilation system to maximise airflow and reduce the risk of condensation.
To give your stored items the best possible security, this all metal shed is fitted with a fantastic, heavy duty 5 point locking system featuring a pick and drill resistant lock (backed by a steel plate). For even more strength and security the Centurion Plus 2 has steel dead bolts inside the reinforced double doors - The hinges are welded and the panels reinforced. The built in floor can be used as an additional security feature as it can be bolted to the ground using the supplied fixing bolts.
The Centurion Plus 2 offers professional level security in a tough, secure metal shed designed and made by Asgard here in the UK in our own 72000 sqft factory.
(*Please note that the Wooden Flooring is an optional extra - please refer to the Accessories section)
5 x 14 Garden Shed - Features
Super sized garden storage
- As with all Asgard products this XXL Metal Shed is made from strong, thick, galvanized steel.
- 413kg in weight (65 stone) - the Centurion P2 is a high performance storage shed.
- Welded hinges - designed to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - giving extra strength and security.
- Reinforced doors - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced lock - with internal dead bolts .
- UK designed and manufactured - quality engineering with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Vented roof system - minimizes condensation inside the unit, keeping your equipment dry and safe.
- Fitted with a secure five point shed locking system - with steel dead bolts.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - for the best in garden security.
- Steel lock shroud - tough security features all round.
- Large reinforced double doors - walk in or ride in your ride on mower into the shed.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings - for securing to your concrete base.
- A wooden sub floor available - protect the integral metal base.
- The unit is pre-drilled - to accept the Asgard extra strong shelves and hooks and Eyelets.
- Self assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- A full assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no sharp edges inside Asgard sheds.
- A choice of colours available to suit any garden environment.
- Virtually maintenance free - no repainting or rotting (unlike wooden sheds).
- Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Please note: That the Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2"thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Extra Extra Large Metal Shed: Centurion Plus2 - Dimensions
Heavy Duty Shelves x2...
Heavy Duty Hooks x10...
Metal garden shed accessory pack
Centurion 5x14 XL Metal S...
Freestanding Ramp x1...
Universal Hooks x10...
Heavy Duty Shelves x2...
Wooden Floor x1...
Strong Tool Rail x1...
Metal garden shed complete package
- Same quality as the bike shed I bought before from Asgard Review by Moominpappa
I haven't had the chance to assemble the shed yet (family and all) however I had the same customer service experience so far.
Quality Value Price
The shed got delivered as expected and has the same solid look and feel as the bike shed I previously bought.
Would I buy a third shed? Unlikely, these two will probably last forever!
Would I recommend them? Certainly!
- The last word in sheds Review by Neil
Ordered this for my hockey club following a lot of research to store kit & equipment at the pitch, after a previous tin sheet shed got heavily damaged by stray hockey balls. This shed is top quality and completely impervious to hard balls fired into it (not to mention any attempts to break in). Despite it's huge capacity, it's relatively unobtrusive in profile. Double doors give great access, and we've fitted it out with chrome wire shelving and the Asgard-supplied hooks.
Quality Value Price
Unless you've got a couple of experienced people and plenty of time, I'd agree with the comments about paying for the assembly service - rapid and well worth it. Even though this is the largest standard size for this width, adding extra bays should be easy if we require more storage capacity, so it's future-proof as well. Asgard sheds aren't cheap but they're well worth the money for the best on the market.
- Top product, secure and will last for years Review by pj
This shed is my second Asgard unit, and again, they have not let me down. They're not cheap, but I suspect they'll outlast two wooden ones. They are also extremely secure. I'd recommend paying for the installation as I reckon it'd take me days. The two Asgard guys were quick and efficient, finishing about 8-10 times quicker than I think I could've done. If you want secure long term storage then buy one.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review