Click the logos to find out more!
The Compact - High Security Fishing Tackle Storage Unit
The new Compact Fishing Tackle Storage Unit from Asgard is a security approved outdoor unit ideal for storing all your tackle and fishing equipment. Whether you are amateur angler or a seasoned fisherman, make sure you keep your collection of fishing rods, landing nets, seat boxes, holdall bags, clothing and bait boxes safe and secure with this storage unit.
Weight Category RatingThe Asgard Small Fishing Rod/Tackle Storage is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Insurance Approved Fishing Storage Shed
This insurance approved fishing tackle storage shed is built from heavy-duty galvanised (weather proof) steel panels and integral metal floor, this Asgard Fishing Tackle Storage Unit is easily accessible via the large double door access. Measuring at over 6 foot tall and nearly 4 foot wide, this insurance approved fishing tackle storage unit is secure and spacious enough for all of your expensive fishing gear.
What’s more, this unit is fitted with a tough 5-point locking system and reinforced doors, hinges and panels to help keep all of your stored items secure and safe. This is the only outdoor metal fishing tackle storage unit which has been approved by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (to level 1) in the UK. This independent industry test ensures that this unit offers the highest security storage facility for your valuable property and equipment and can even lower your insurance premium*
Insurance Approved Fishing Tackle Storage - Features
Keep your fishing gear safe in an insurance approved metal shed.
- Awarded level 1 LPCB certification (which may help to reduce insurance premiums).
- The Compact Fishing Tackle Storage Unit - is made from hard wearing galvanised steel.
- At 111kg in weight (that's 17.5 stone) - this unit is suitable for home or club use.
- Tough all round British construction - supplied with a free 10-Year Warranty.
- Fitted with bracing bars - to help to prevent forced entry
- Extra Reinforced panels - tough and hard wearing.
- Welded hinges - tough and secure.
- Heavy duty doors - helping prevent forced entry.
- Extra secure, shrouded locking system - steel plates - extra strength for the lock.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - for superior security.
- Dead bolt system - the ultimate in fishing rod security.
- A ventilation system around the unit minimises the build up of condensation- dry and safe.
- Large double door opening - loading is easy and safe.
- Fitted with our five point shed locking system.
- Integral rain guard - keeps the wind and rain out and your property safe and dry.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no sharp edges inside the unit.
- Extra height - storing rods and rod bags is easy.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- A range of storage accessories available - store more.
- Large enough for club use - store multiple sets of tackle in one unit.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow - illustrated instructions supplied.
- Assembly option available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A great colour selection available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - no hassle ownership - with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Insurance Approved Fishing Tackle Store
- Best money I've ever spent Review by Jim Bob
Don't be put off by the size and weight of the unit. It took 2 of us just under 90 minutes to fully erect it and there wasn't any swearing either which was a first when assembling flat pack units.
Price Value Quality
Every part of the unit is of high quality. My dad (a precision tool maker) checked out every part of it and he was most impressed.
You get what you pay for as with anything in life. If you've spent £1000's on tackle you don't want to store it in a cheap plastic non weather proof unit. With this unit your tackle will be secure and weather proof for years.
I also purchased the hook and eyelit bundle, both products are built to the same high standards as the shed unit.
- good Review by Laura
I am a rare thing a girl fisherperson. But hey - girls fish too!!! Good unit and a great way to stop the old man moaning about the fishy smell in teh house. Expensive for a shed, but a carbon rod is not cheap!
Price Value Quality
- good Review by qwerty
Bought a bike shed for 4 bikes. Delivery time was quoted at a whopping 5 weeks – Due to “all products are made to order, we are so busy we are running 24/7” according to the sales girl. As it happens I am in Yorkshire so the shed was actually delivered in a little over two.
Value Quality Price
The shed itself is daunting when it arrives, the guys dropped the panels exactly where I asked, the panels are huge and heavy. They do mention this on the website – it is a security thing, though when you see them, it’s a shock. The roof in particular is very heavy. Hence they recommend a 2nd person to help.
The instructions are a photocopied sheet and to be honest are very straight forward to follow. You MUST have an electric screwdriver I counted over 60 screws then lost interest. With a mate assembly is easy enough, you do need to build the shed where it will finally sit, it is very heavy (20 stone). though I had a little trouble getting the last side panel in
all round good shed thouigh
Write Your Own Review