Click the logos to find out more!
The Compact - High Security Fishing Tackle Storage Unit
The Compact High Security Fishing Tackle Storage Unit from Asgard is a security approved shed that is ideal for storing all of your fishing tackle, equipment and accessories. Whether you’re an amateur angler or a seasoned professional fisherman, make sure you keep your collection of fishing poles, landing nets, seat boxes, holdall bags, waterproofs and bait boxes with this safe and secure Asgard Fishing Tackle Unit.
Weight Category RatingThe Asgard Small Fishing Rod/Tackle Storage is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Insurance Approved Fishing Storage Shed
This insurance approved, impermeable fishing tackle storage shed is built from heavy duty galvanised steel, which means the weather outside won’t come into contact with the contents inside. The metal storage unit also comes with an integral metal floor to prevent moisture from the ground entering the shed, as well as providing an extra security measure, making the shed impenetrable from the ground up.
The large double doors allow easy access for rods, bags and boxes. Measuring at over 6ft tall and nearly 4ft wide there’s plenty of room for tall fishing poles and it is spacious enough to store your fishing tackle boxes on the floor. All of your expensive fishing gear can now be stored all in one safe and efficient space.
What’s more, this unit is fitted with a tough 5-point locking system and reinforced doors, hinges and panels which protect your angling equipment from thieves. Storing your fishing tackle outdoors is now no longer a risk.
Insurance Approved Fishing Tackle Storage - Features
Keep your fishing gear safe in an insurance approved metal shed.
- Awarded level 1 LPCB certification (which may help to reduce insurance premiums).
- The Compact Fishing Tackle Storage Unit - is made from hard wearing galvanised steel.
- At 111kg in weight (that's 17.5 stone) - this unit is suitable for home or club use.
- Tough all round British construction - supplied with a free 10-Year Warranty.
- Fitted with bracing bars - to help to prevent forced entry
- Extra Reinforced panels - tough and hard wearing.
- Welded hinges - tough and secure.
- Heavy duty doors - helping prevent forced entry.
- Extra secure, shrouded locking system - steel plates - extra strength for the lock.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - for superior security.
- Dead bolt system - the ultimate in fishing rod security.
- A ventilation system around the unit minimises the build up of condensation- dry and safe.
- Large double door opening - loading is easy and safe.
- Fitted with our five point shed locking system.
- Integral rain guard - keeps the wind and rain out and your property safe and dry.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no sharp edges inside the unit.
- Extra height - storing rods and rod bags is easy.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- A range of storage accessories available - store more.
- Large enough for club use - store multiple sets of tackle in one unit.
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow - illustrated instructions supplied.
- Assembly option available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A great colour selection available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance free - no hassle ownership - with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Insurance Approved Fishing Tackle Store
- Best money I've ever spent Review by Jim Bob
Don't be put off by the size and weight of the unit. It took 2 of us just under 90 minutes to fully erect it and there wasn't any swearing either which was a first when assembling flat pack units.
Price Value Quality
Every part of the unit is of high quality. My dad (a precision tool maker) checked out every part of it and he was most impressed.
You get what you pay for as with anything in life. If you've spent £1000's on tackle you don't want to store it in a cheap plastic non weather proof unit. With this unit your tackle will be secure and weather proof for years.
I also purchased the hook and eyelit bundle, both products are built to the same high standards as the shed unit.
- good Review by Laura
I am a rare thing a girl fisherperson. But hey - girls fish too!!! Good unit and a great way to stop the old man moaning about the fishy smell in teh house. Expensive for a shed, but a carbon rod is not cheap!
Price Value Quality
- good Review by qwerty
Bought a bike shed for 4 bikes. Delivery time was quoted at a whopping 5 weeks – Due to “all products are made to order, we are so busy we are running 24/7” according to the sales girl. As it happens I am in Yorkshire so the shed was actually delivered in a little over two.
Value Quality Price
The shed itself is daunting when it arrives, the guys dropped the panels exactly where I asked, the panels are huge and heavy. They do mention this on the website – it is a security thing, though when you see them, it’s a shock. The roof in particular is very heavy. Hence they recommend a 2nd person to help.
The instructions are a photocopied sheet and to be honest are very straight forward to follow. You MUST have an electric screwdriver I counted over 60 screws then lost interest. With a mate assembly is easy enough, you do need to build the shed where it will finally sit, it is very heavy (20 stone). though I had a little trouble getting the last side panel in
all round good shed thouigh
Write Your Own Review