Click the logos to find out more!
THE CLASSIC - METAL TOOL SHED
Insurance approved tool shed
The “Classic” is a tough insurance approved 6 x 3 Metal Tool Shed, made in the UK and designed to provide high security storage of costly power tools and workshop equipment. The Classic tool shed is a heavy duty, weatherproof shed packed with security features, making it ideal for both the hobby enthusiast and the professional user and perfect for storing your most valuable power tools. This 6 x 3 tool shed has large double door access and includes a (free) heavy duty tool rail, allowing you to free up the floor space inside the shed. This high security tool shed is suitable for extra security inside your garage or workshop, but is just as happy outside in the wind and rain as a standalone, weatherproof, secure tool shed.
Weight Category Rating
The Asgard Compact High Security Metal Shed is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Insurance Approved Tool Shed
This insurance approved tool shed has a thick, heavy gauge galvanised (weatherproof) steel panel construction, with a built in metal floor and ground bolts to fix this 25 stone shed to the ground. The Classic metal tool store is the preferred of the professionals wishing to store high value tools and equipment on and off site. Fitted with a steel shrouded 5 point locking system (with dead bolts) and a pick (and drill) resistant lock, this tool store is so secure it has achieved Loss Prevention Certification Board approval (to level 1). - Which can reduce your insurance premiums.
The Classic tool shed is designed and made in the UK, insurance approved, delivered free to most of the mainland UK and supplied with a free 10 Year Warranty as standard.
Insurance Approved 6 x 3 Metal Tool Shed - Features
Secure tool storage in the home
- Loss Prevention Certification Board approved - great for storing high value tools.
- This is a fully galvanized steel, weatherproof shed -
- maintenance free !
- 160kg in weight (25.2 stone) - a heavy duty workshop store - domestic or industrial use.
- Made in the UK and supplied with a 10 year warranty - this unit is built to last.
- Perfect for garages and workshops - where extra security is needed.
- Bracing bars - helping to prevent forced entry.
- Panels are reinforced - heavy duty construction.
- Welded Hinges - heavy duty and tough.
- Reinforced double doors - tough and secure.
- Shrouded locking system - for tool security.
- Fitted with a five point - dead bolt metal shed locking system - tough and secure storage.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Drill and pick resistant lock - secure and suitable for the professionals.
- Ventilation system around the unit minimizes the build up of condensation inside the unit.
- Double door access - easy loading of even large items.
- Integral rain guard - keeps the elements out and your equipment dry.
- No exposed screw ends - for safe storage and a great look.
- This tool shed unit is pre-drilled - to accept a range of Asgard accessories.
- Includes: double tool rail to maximise storage space.
- Self assembly - using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Assembly service available - select when placing your order.
- A choice of quality colours - looks great any environment.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Please note: Not all internal components pictured are included in the basic price - Supplied with a tool rail only.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure
Insurance Approved Tool Shed
- Great quality storage solution Review by WezTee
Having a narrow 1.6m passage down the side of my house, I was looking for a compact storage solution and the 6 x 3 tool shed with narrow door opening apertures suited the space confinements perfectly...so I bought 2! I'm probably going to buy a third in the future.
Quality Value Price
If you are reasonably diy minded you can assemble these yourself. The instructions are easy to follow and by the time I'd done the first, the 2nd shed went up in no time.
These are quality sheds and the fact they are built with security in mind is a bonus. They are heavy and sturdily built. Who wants a wood shed that will rot and require treatment every few years and which don't look as good.
With these sheds being 6 x 3 you actually realise all the internal space as storage as you don't have to walk into it to get the things out. My father in law bought a 8ft x 8ft wood shed at about the same time and he has to leave a good section of floor space clear to be able to walk in and get to the tools etc. which is in effect wasted space! I'm sure with my 2 x 6ft x 3ft sheds that I actually have more storage than with my father in laws big shed. Incidentally, his wood shed is quality and cost almost a £1000!! and he's had the joiner back to sort problems with the door numerous times becaus of rain and the door swelling etc.
I think a few people might consider these sheds to be expensive...but they're not when you see what you're getting...they are very good value for money. I did have a piece missing when delivered but a guy from the factory dropped it off on his way home. It's great to deal with a company only a few miles away and I can't recommend them enough.
If I do have one gripe it is only to do with the limited colour choice...ideally I would have preferred my sheds in anthracite grey but currently you can only get green, brown and ivory. the brown look great to be fair and better in the flesh than the picture on the web site...but really RAL 7016 should be an option in this day and age...you'd sell shed loads of em!
- couldn't be happier Review by Tim
I couldn't be happier with the purchase two guys turned up on time and put the shed together very quickly considering they bolted it to the floor as well. The build quality of the shed is excellent and would definitely purchase from Asgard directly again. Don't buy a wooden shed they’re pointless when you can buy one of these. Tim
Quality Value Price
- Fantastic Value and Great Quality Review by Rob G
I bought three of these sheds to go down the narrow passage next to our house to store garden tools, bikes and other items to make more room in our garage. I was surprised as how easily they went together. The relatively gauge of steel makes them very sturdy once bolted together, and they are very accurately manufactured (my guess is CNC laser cut) - there are no burrs or sharp pieces of metal. Joints are braised rather than welded, which I think is a benefit. All metal is galvanized, so they shouldn't rust for many years, even if the paint gets scraped when you're putting them together. It's a nice touch that they can be assembled from the inside, so you can place them close up against a wall or fence and still screw them together. I'm a very fussy, engineer-minded person and quick to criticize bad design. Very happy to report that I could find nothing to improve upon with this shed design. Well done, Asgard.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review