The Trojan Plus – 7 x 3 Combined Metal Garden and Bike Shed
The Trojan Plus is a combination of the Asgard Metal Garden Shed and the Metal Bike Shed. It is two sheds combined to give you the ultimate practicality and storage solution for your home and garden.
The shed combines extra height and double door access, making it simple and easy to store your gardening equipment and bike all in one safe, secure place. There’s also an optional heavy duty bike rack.
Here are some of the key features that this versatile steel garden shed has to offer.
- - Built from heavy gauge, rust resistant, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- - Integral rain guard above the door.
- - Hidden ventilation in the roof.
- - Large double access doors.
- - Internal height of 6ft 10”.
- - Heavy duty 5 point locking system.
- - Internal dead bolts and door shoot bolts.
- - Euro cylinder pick and drill resistant lock, for maximum security.
- - Integral metal floor, secured to the ground with fixing bolts.
Weight Category Rating
The 7FT X3FT COMBINED METAL GARDEN & BIKE SHED is classed as a Weight Category 2.
Space for all of your Equipment
If you’re looking for a multi-purpose metal shed that will provide storage for items such as your bike, gardening tools and garden equipment, this 7 x 3 Combined Metal Garden and Bike shed it the ideal option for you. With an internal height of 6ft 10” there is plenty of space to store tall pieces of equipment that you would otherwise find difficult to store elsewhere.
There is also space inside this shed to fit an optional heavy duty bike rack (not supplied with basic unit), which is made from thick galvanised steel. The integral rack fixes to the rear of the shed ad is secured in place with an anti-tamper screw. For even more security the bike rack also features eyelets for locking your bike.
Trojan Plus Garden & Bike Shed
- A huge 160kg in weight (that's over 25 stone) – for strength & security.
- All metal construction, thick, galvanized steel – heavy duty, rust resistant secure storage.
- Space for our heavy duty internal bike rack – store bikes & tools together (optional extra).
- Unique shed ventilation system reduces condensation - keep your tools dry and safe.
- Heavy duty 5 point locking mechanism – tools & bikes are safe & secure.
- Integral door deadbolts – heavy duty locking system.
- Pick & Drill resistant locking- security for the home & garden.
- Integral weather guard – helping to keep your tools dry.
- Double door access - walk in size - great for ladders.
- Full metal shed base - extra weight and security.
- The Trojan Plus garden shed is pre drilled - to accept heavy duty shelves.
- Drilled and ready to accept - Asgard heavy duty hook packs and eyelets.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - built inside out for security.
- Self-assembly - with easy to follow illustrated instructions
- Shed assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - to suit any garden environment
- Virtually maintenance free - no repainting or rotting with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Free delivery - Asgard deliver free to most of the UK mainland*
Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 40 years of metal storage experience.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Please note: The bike rack, shelves & hooks are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Heavy Duty Hooks x10...
Heavy Duty Shelves x2...
Trojan Plus Accessories
Trojan Plus Metal Shed...
Universal Steel Storage H...
Heavy Duty Steel Shelf...
Trojan Plus Wooden Subflo...
Trojan Plus Complete Bundle
- Very good shed Review by Mike
We ordered this shed as it looked spacious and secure on the web site. The measurements quoted fitted our space on our garden decking and it looks to be of a very useful size. It has to accommodate two cycles, a garden table, two garden chairs and various other bits and pieces. So we ordered two packs of shelving as well to utilise the height. Unfortunately our first ordered shed arrived with most of the panels damaged to a significant extent, with corner panels bent over and some quite significant score marks in several of the panels. However, we believe this was niot due to the faulty manufacture, but the way they had been transported to us via the couriers. Asgard were only too happy to replace our order for a whole new shed as so many panels were damaged. When we built the shed, we then subsequently found the left side door did not seem to fit properly, impeding the proper closure of the door. Again we contacted Asgard who were very happy to supply another left door and even sent out a couple of their guys to assess the shed and re fit another door ( we had not paid for the shed to be built). Asgard duly supplied and fitted a new left side door and it now fits very well with a few very minor alterations to one of the door bolt holes. We have been very happy with the quality of service from Asgard and their more then wiling attitude to get all the faults and damages sorted out to our complete satisfaction. The quality of the shed is very good and we're very happy with the built in secure locking system on it too. When our other timber built garden shed has served its useful life, we will very seriously consider purchasing another shed from Asgard. We can highly recommend both this shed and the quality of service we have received. Nothing has been too much trouble for them to sort out for us. Very well done.
Quality Value Price
- simple and safe Review by Bike Boy
the shed arrived on time the two guys carried it up the garden and placed it where i asked.
Quality Value Price
Took 10 mins to read the instructions and check parts , then me and the wife set about it and got it done in about 1 hour with a tea break.
Clear instructions, you will need help with this to hold pieces together while you locate and secure the next piece.
also the roof is a little fiddly, if the base is not flat it will put the sides out of line and you struggle to fit the roof
to have a flat base is very important any slopes will create problems ,nice looking secure shed in brown plenty of room all fastenings are hid away inside
- Great shed Review by Mandy Parker
The shed was delivered and erected by Asgard and found it a really efficiant process. We discovered a couple of screws were missing but them were posted out within a couple of days. Shed floor was really noisy so we ordered a wood floor which has slotted straight in. If you open the doors quickly then can make a loud bang so perhaps a couple of door catches may be worth installing or rubber stops. Also had trouble locking it but once you have the knack it is fine, Overall delighted with the product.
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review