The Secure Centurion -9ft x 5ft 2” Motorcycle Storage Garage
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle storage garage is an excellent, secure all round galvanised secure metal shed for your motorcycles. Measuring at 9ft x 5ft 2” there’s plenty of room to store your motorbike. It comes with a range of features that will keep your motorbike out of harm’s way, whether its thieves, condensation or weather conditions, this shed is a very safe place for your motorcycle.
The key features of the Centurion Motorcycle Storage Garage are as follows.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- 5 point locking system.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle Storage Shed is Locksmiths, Police and Insurance approved (to level 1) meaning that you can be assured of great quality, when using this shed.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – which means the sheds have been assembled and the locks have been tested.
Easy to Assemble
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy duty steel construction, pick and drill resistant 5 point locking & large double door access. It can be easily assembled using the simple instructions that are included on delivery.
*please check with your local planning authority before ordering
POLICE APPROVED MOTORCYCLE STORAGE
This Motorcycle shed pack includes:
- Includes: Integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: Access Ramp - provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: OSB sub flooring - sits on top of the integral metal base and prevents tyre damage.
- Includes: Heavy duty shelf and Hook rail to store helmets and leathers
- Includes: an electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Shortlisted for 'The 12 top security products to protect your bike' 2012.
- Constructed from thick galvanised steel. - for unrivalled motorcycle security.
- 294kg in weight (that's 46 stone) - this is a heavy durty motorbike storage garage.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for its secure design and locking mechanism.
- LPCB tested. See the testing video here>
- Police Approved - Secured by Design - Read more here.
- UK designed and made - supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - this storage unit is built to last.
- A garage ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - keep your bike dry and safe.
- A further vented side panel system - allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
- Large easy access, double doors - you can walk in or ride in your bike into the unit.
- Five point garage locking system - provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - tough and strong to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - extra tough to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced, heavy doors - for extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for extra security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded lock for security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and the UK Locksmiths Association -
- Watch the Asgard motorbike unit being tested by UKLA here.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Easy to assemble - simple instructions provided.
- Full assembly option available - using our own trained installation team - select at check out.
- Optional range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of stylish colours available - to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance free - hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm.T his bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Motorcycle Storage Garage - Dimensions
- First class sevice Review by ross
What an amazing company ASGARD is .from customer service through to delivery.and quality of motorbike shed is second to non.delivered on time by two very cheerful and helpful men whom offered a lot of informative tips ,of which spurred me on to erect it my self and only took me 3.1/2 hours,to complete .all parts were checked off by delivery men and set out in order.
Quality Value Price
I will not hesitate to recommend Asgard .
Thank you to all involved
Mr J Galloway
- Motorbike Shed Review by Murphys Law
Really pleased with the product as we bought 2 on the same day the 2nd one was the bigger version. We then geared ourselves up to assemble it and must admit the instructions were easy to follow except for putting the covering plates over the gullies. There were 3 of us 2 on drills and one seeking and holding the sections ready to go no problem there as all the bits were label and all the screw holes lined up. The first one took 2.5 hours from start to finish and the second 1.75 hours,(can we have a job). The thing that amazed us both is the fact that there is no condensation in the shed whatever the weather conditions.
Quality Value Price
Really super product but you must have a least 2 of you to assemble.
- Great product Review by Chris
Excellent quality product easy to assemble very strong and secure
Quality Value Price
Really pleased I chose this instead of the traditional concrete garage
Would recommend it to anyone looking for quality and security
Write Your Own Review