Click the logos to find out more!
The Annexe - 6 x 3 High Security Metal Shed
The Annexe is a Police Approved/ Insurance Approved Metal storage shed which measures 6 x 3 feet and includes a number of high security features, which will keep your most expensive tools and equipment safe.
The high security features of this 6 x 3 Small Metal Garden Shed includes.
- - Rust resistant heavy gauge galvanised steel panels.
- - Full integral metal floor.
- - Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- - Tough, steel shrouded 5-point locking system.
- - Pick and drill resistant lock.
- - Reinforced hinges, doors and door surround, designed to resist crowbar entry.
- - Metal doors fitted with 10mm steel bolts, to increase security.
Accreditations for this Small Metal Garden Shed
Due to these high level security features the Annexe Steel Garden Shed has been awarded the following certificates.
- - LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - which means it could be insurance approved and could help to reduce the cost of your insurance.*
- - Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
Rust Proof Steel and Ventilation
As well as having a number of high security features, this shed was also has hidden ventilation in the roof. This means that your tools and gardening equipment won’t suffer from condensation damage and because the shed is weatherproof, the contents of your shed will remain dry whatever the weather.
Easy DIY Construction
This easy to build UK shed can be assembled and installed by us, or you can choose to do this yourself.
Supplied with a 10 year warranty this insurance approved steel garden shed is delivered free to most of the UK mainland.
*Check with your insurance company to make sure that this is an approved garage/ shed.
Heavy Duty Metal Garden Shed - Features
Approved garden storage
- Approved to Level 1 - by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (This may reduce your insurance premium)*.
- Rust resistant galvanized steel shed panels.
- 138kg (that's 21.7 stone) - heavy duty protection against garden theft.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Asgard Warranty - a garden shed that is built to last.
- Fitted with tough bracing bars - excellent security for your tools.
- Extra Reinforced panels - superb theft protection.
- Welded hinges - fixed into place for strength.
- Reinforced doors - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system - extra protection for the lock.
- Hard wearing, integral metal shed base - for extra strength and security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - with a tough metal shroud gives you maximum protection.
- Roof ventilation system - minimises the build up of condensation in the unit.
- Five point shed locking system with dead bolts - keep your garden items safe from theft.
- Large double door access - moving bulky items in and out is easy.
- Integral rain guard - keeps the elements out and your equipment dry.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- This shed is pre drilled to accept accessories - including shelf and heavy duty hook packs.
- Build it yourself - with easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Or try our full assembly service - select this option when placing your order.
- Available in a choice of hardwearing colours - to suit any garden.
- A maintenance free shed! - no need to repaint - easy, hassle free storage.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK mainland.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
High Security Medium Garden Shed: The Annexe
- Annex metal garden shed Review by Robert
This product is well worth the money,very secure, excellent quality and great colour. paid for installation this was well worth it, it was a very cold and freezing morning on installation day so really glad I did this.
Quality Value Price
Would highly recommend this shed and installation service guys.
- Excellent safe shed Review by Mary
Used to store outside equipment this is excellent quality and very easy to assemble. It's also easy to move in it's component parts which is a huge bonus. Not cheap but great value for money and withstands all elements.
Quality Value Price
- Does what it says Review by Mark
After two she'd break ins within 18 months I decided I couldn't keep my bikes in the house any longer and needed something substantial to protect them. After much debate I decided to buy this metal shed which I thought was quite expensive.
Quality Value Price
It took a while to arrive 5-6 weeks but when it did I could see why it was recommended by others. It took me about 1-1.5 hours to build it and I'm rubbish at stuff like that, I even managed to miss out a part which I luckily attached at the end. I needed a better drill to drill the holes in the paving stones to bolt the shed into but with the right tool it was easy.
I use the shed daily to get my bike in and out, I bought an alarm for it too and although I had a fault with it Asgard replaced the alarm no problem. There are no weaknesses in the build, there are no screws on the outside, there's no way a burgular is getting in my shed now. As for cost, it'll pay for itself if it keeps my families bikes safe for the next 10 years.
Write Your Own Review