The Annexe - 6 x 3 High-Security Metal Shed
The Annexe is a Police Approved/ Insurance Approved Metal storage shed which measures 6 x 3 feet and includes a number of high security features, which will keep your most expensive tools and equipment safe.
The high-security features of this 6 x 3 Small Metal Garden Shed includes.
- - Rust resistant heavy gauge galvanised steel panels.
- - Full integral metal floor.
- - Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- - Tough, steel shrouded 5-point locking system.
- - Pick and drill resistant lock.
- - Reinforced hinges, doors and door surround, designed to resist crowbar entry.
- - Metal doors fitted with 10mm steel bolts, to increase security.
Accreditations for this Small Metal Garden Shed
Due to these high level security features the Annexe Steel Garden Shed has been awarded the following certificates.
- - LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board)
- - Secured by Design – meaning that the shed has been approved by the Police because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
Rust Proof Steel and Ventilation
As well as having a number of high-security features, this shed also has hidden ventilation in the roof. This means that your tools and gardening equipment won’t suffer from condensation damage and because the shed is weatherproof, the contents of your shed will remain dry whatever the weather.
Easy DIY Construction
This easy to build UK shed can be assembled and installed by us, or you can choose to do this yourself.
Supplied with a 10-year warranty this insurance approved steel garden shed is delivered free to most of the UK mainland.
*Check with your insurance company to make sure that this is an approved garage/ shed.
Heavy Duty Metal Garden Shed - Features
Approved garden storage
- Approved to Level 1 - by the Loss Prevention Certification Board
- Rust resistant galvanized steel shed panels.
- 138kg (that's 21.7 stone) - heavy duty protection against garden theft.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Asgard Warranty - a garden shed that is built to last.
- Fitted with tough bracing bars - excellent security for your tools.
- Extra Reinforced panels - superb theft protection.
- Welded hinges - fixed into place for strength.
- Reinforced doors - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system - extra protection for the lock.
- Hard wearing, integral metal shed base - for extra strength and security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - with a tough metal shroud gives you maximum protection.
- Roof ventilation system - minimises the build up of condensation in the unit.
- Five point shed locking system with dead bolts - keep your garden items safe from theft.
- Large double door access - moving bulky items in and out is easy.
- Integral rain guard - keeps the elements out and your equipment dry.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- This shed is pre drilled to accept accessories - including shelf and heavy duty hook packs.
- Build it yourself - with easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Or try our full assembly service - select this option when placing your order.
- Available in a choice of hardwearing colours - to suit any garden.
- A maintenance free shed! - no need to repaint - easy, hassle free storage.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK mainland.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
High Security Medium Garden Shed: The Annexe
- Qulaity bit of shed Review by Ace Freely
Great shed - luv it top marks
Quality Value Price
- Pleased with the product - eventually Review by Aussie
Now that I have assembled the shed, I am very pleased with it. It is extremely sturdy. My regret is that I did not pay for assembly. Whether I was unlucky in the parts that I received but it was very frustrating to put together. I followed the instructions exactly. The screw holes did not align sufficiently well no matter how much effort I put into pushing the panels together. This meant that the screws often tilted towards the adjacent panel so it was impossible to tighten the screws with an ordinary screwdriver (electric or manual). It is disingenuous to indicate (as the instructions do) that a simple screwdriver is sufficient for assembly. I had to purchase a pivoting adapter for my electric drill. With this, I was able to complete the assembly.
Quality Value Price
- fabulous purchase Review by renie b
I am very happy with our purchase. we did exensive research and weighed up pros and cons of the alternatives. we back onto fields so have problems with small animals getting into our shed; although this was a bit smaller and a bit more expensive, it was the best choice we could have made. no need to step into the shed at all: everything is within reach. no wasted space. bought some plastic shelving that ensured we filled every single inch of space.
Quality Value Price
delightful. worth every penny
Write Your Own Review