Click the logos to find out more!
Gladiator Cycle Store
The Asgard Gladiator Cycle Store is the widest and most spacious Cycle Store yet. Manufactured in the UK from thick heavy gauge galvanised (weatherproof) steel, it’s one of the safest and most comfortable ways to securely store your valuable bikes and cycling accessories. The 18 gauge steel results in the Gladiator Cycle Store weighing in at an incredible 441kg or 69.6 stone. The weight of this incredible cycle store adds to its security as it isn’t going to budge, not even for the UK’s harshest and windiest weather.
Weight Category RatingThis Gladiator Cycle Store is classed as a Weight Category 5.
The Gladiator Cycle Store is wider than all previous Asgard Cycle Stores, measuring at 2.2m wide and featuring double door access. This extra space means you can comfortably manoeuvre around inside and effortlessly get up to 6 bikes in and out. It also comes with an integral metal base which can then be bolted to the ground for even more security.
The Gladiator Cycle Store comes as a complete package, which includes the wooden flooring, hooks, shelves and access ramp. The heavy duty access ramp makes it effortless to get your bikes in and out of the Cycle Store which combines with the wooden floor for a level base that also protects the steel floor at the same time as protecting your bike tyres. Included with the Gladiator bike store is a rack for holding four bikes upright and apart inside this ultra secure shed. Still not enough room? Buy extra back racks to store 6 bikes, each in their own wheel holder.
For Asgard security is key, and keeping all of your bikes and accessories safe and secure is something we take pride in. The Gladiator Cycle Store features a 5 point locking system which is made up of a pick and drill resistant lock, as well as 10mm heavy duty deadbolts. The lock is also secured with a steel shroud lock casing and the handle features a security feature of its own. In the event of a break in, excess force on the handle will cause it to snap off stopping the intruder from getting inside.
Child Friendly Bike Storage
The Gladiator Cycle Store is a child friendly way to store your bikes. Unlike conventional bike storage, the Gladiator Cycle Store features an internal handle, meaning children can't accidentally lock themselves in. Also unlike many wooden sheds, all Asgard sheds have no exposed screws, which keeps everyone out of harm’s way.
*you must check the size of your bikes before ordering
Gladiator Cycle Store storage
The Gladiator Cycle Store pack includes
Includes: Full metal integral metal base - with fixings for securing the garage to the ground.
Includes: Easy access Ramp - easy access for your bikes.
Includes: Wooden sub flooring - sits on top of the metal base to prevent tyre damage.
Includes: Tough shelf pack (x2 shelves)
Includes: Electric mounting plates x (4) - add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Includes: Universal Hooks (x10 hooks)
Includes: Gladiator bike rack (4 bike stands)*
*The Gladiator Bike Rack is supplied with 4 bike stands as standard. 2 Extra bike stands can be purchased to increase the bike rack storage to 6 bikes.
Key features include:
- Constructed from 18 gauge galvanised steel- tough & heavy duty.
- 441kg in weight (that's 69.6 stone) - this is a heavy duty cycle store.
- Designed and made here in the UK- 10-Year Warranty.
- Asgard ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - Your bikes stay safe and dry.
- A further ventilated side panel- allows exhaust vapours to escape.
- Large double doors - walk in or ride your bikes into the Gladiator Cycle Store.
- Five point locking system - with dead bolts provides unequalled Cycle Store security.
- Reinforced hinges - to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - 18 gauge steel to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced doors - extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded locking mechanism for increased security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this Cycle Store store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**
- Bolt the Gladiator Cycle Store to the ground for extra security - free fixing kit supplied.
- Easy to assemble - simple step by stepinstructions provided.
- Full assembly available - using Asgard installation teams - select at check out.
- A choice of rugged outdoor finishes available - to suit any environment.
- Virtually maintenance free- hassle free secure bike storage.
- Free Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering.
**please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
Gladiator Cycle Store - Dimensions
- Excellent value for money Review by Bigfoot
We purchased this shed for our junior cycling club, it is so good we purchased another. The building service was quick and effectiant. We recently brought some additional shelving which was very easy to fit. Very secure and robust. Would highly recommend these products
Quality Value Price
- Excellent product, just read the instructions carefully!! Review by Mike
I purchased my shed in August with a delivery slot shceduled in September. A week priuor to delivery Asgard got in touch to let me know that, due to unforeseen circumstances it would be a week late - no problem and always good to be given warning of late delivery so can't fault the customer service.
Quality Value Price
The couriers used for delivery were first rate - I had an unexpected medical appointment, so the courier firm let me know where they were and when I knew I wouldn't be in for delivery, dropped the shed parts off exactly where specified (for build).
The shed itself is great quality - as can be expcected based on the specs each of the panels weighs a fair bit, with the doors feeling the heaviest. Definitely heed the advice that assembly is a two person job, although I found I only needed the second person to hold panels upright whilst I fitted all the screws, this may be different based on how fit/strong you are.
Speaking of screws, a few points -
1) with this particular product, as their is an additional extension piece, some of the screws you need are not with the main kit,
2) as screws are typically weighed to get the part count, we found that we were short of screws when completing the build; nothing that a quick trip to B&Q can't fix, but a little irritating,
3) definitely use some form of electric/pump action screwdriver - this kit has around 410 self tapping screws to fit to complete assembly.
Finally, when assembly, definitely read the instructions and labels fitted to the panels (each panel has a sticky white label fitted identifying it). When it came to fitting the first side panel to the floor, I managed to pick up the wrong piece (my own fault), which could be screwed into place (with some persuasion!) but meant subsequent panels didn't fit. The supplied aren't the clearest, I think those available on the website are a little better, so they are probably worth downloading.
All in all, an excellent product. I wouldn't hesitate buying an Asgard product again and have already recommended them to friends - just take time and care when assembling.
- Excellent.. Review by Gabe
I was a little nervous about putting my bikes in my Asgard police approved shed until it was built.
Quality Value Price
Once I seen and felt how sturdy it was I no longer had any worries and it also looks great. I know have my very own secure man cave and I can sleep easy at night knowing my gear is nice and safe. Well done Asgard.
Write Your Own Review