THE CENTURION - BIKE STORAGE SHED
LOSS PREVENTION CERTIFICATION BOARD APPROVED.
The Asgard extra-large bike storage shed is a superbly tough, secure bike shed for your most valuable bikes and cycling equipment. This bike storage & maintenance shed is built from our high quality thick, galvanised steel panels and features a built-in heavy duty metal floor and excellent double door access. Locksmith and LPCB approved this is a superb bike store.
Elinor Barker Team GB rider
Secure cycle storage
This bike storage shed offers the best in cycle security using an exceptional 5 point locking system featuring a steel plated lock, deadbolts and a pick resistant lock and for additional security this storage shed boasts reinforced doors, hinges and panels. With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure cycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy duty steel construction, pick and drill resistant 5 point locking & large double door access.
Either side of the motorcycle storage garage, large vented sections allow both fumes and moisture to escape – helping to keep your motorbike safe and dry in or out of the riding season.
*always check with the planning authority.
UK LOCKSMITHS APPROVED CYCLE STORAGE
The bike storage and maintenance pack includes:
- Heavy duty hooks (pack of 10) - to store riding gear with your bikes.
- Heavy duty shelf - to store maintenance equipment with your bikes.
- Self assembly - is easy using the easy to follow illustrated instructions.
- Full Assembly option available - using only our own installation teams.
- A choice of stylish colours available - to suit any environment..
- Asgard offer a free UK Mainland Delivery service* - to most of the UK mainland.
Secure bike storage for 4 or more bikes
- This ultra strong cycle shed - is made from weather proof, galvanised steel.
- At 294kg in weight (that's 46 stone! this is the ultimate cycle maintenance/storage combo.
- Welded hinge fixings - extra tough to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced, thick steel panels - tough to resist attack.
- Reinforced doors - thick and heavy to prevent forced entry.
- Fitted with our five point shrouded locking system - provides unequalled bike security.
- Shed air vent system - minimizes moisture inside the unit, keep bikes dry and safe.
- Additional vented side panel system for increased air flow - further reducing condensation.
- Large, easy access double doors - walk in or ride in your bikes into the unit.
- Tested by leading magazines and the UK Locksmiths Association.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no tyre shredding sharp edges inside our units.
*Please check your bike sizes before ordering.
Note: pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board.
Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. *correct at time of writing
The Internal bike holders and plastic storage boxes pictured are not included in the unit.
Bike Maintenance Garage - Dimensions
Singletrack Magazine "Comes with everything you need - You will be in Shed heaven!"
A Single Track Magazine Approved Product.
Cycling Weekly Magazine “Designed for motorbikes, its obviously pretty robust...meaning your bikes should be nice and safe"
- If I could give you 10 stars I would Review by James
Hi Andy - review reposted - hoepfully this one got through?
Quality Value Price
Great shed – its huge! As a local boy I came to take a look at the Asgard factory – that’s also huge! Who knew all that could be made here in Bradford. I collected the shed myself as I can’t wait a full 3 weeks for delivery - and I have a van! All the bits were there and it was very straight forward to build, not an issue at all – other than the roof panels are VERY heavy and a shorty like me finds it difficult to reach. The lock feels really secure, as does the heavy duty door system (again heavy to pick up). I will reiterate what Asgard say – you must have a decent base for these, otherwise the panels won’t line up. I have put my own base down, which was around £150 in materials.
Inside theres plenty of room for bikes, garden tools, lawnmowers etc. plus the hook packs let me hang stuff off the floor.
Buy one you will not regret it.
- Bike safe Review by Sparks
Would recommend this in a heartbeat so solid, I keep 10k's worth of bike in this and sleep with peice of mind.....
Quality Value Price
The quality speeks for itself.
- Outstanding Review by Mark
I need something to keep my babies safe, I race mountain bikes and have three high end (trail, downhill and x4 bike) also a commuter bike. After a lot of research and to be honest not a lot of options I decided to go with this product afte a mate had a different Asgard bike safe. As for this shed it feels bombproof and feel very happy leaving my babies in it. I highly recommend this unit.
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review